Which Are My Favorite Ballroom Dances?
- West Coast Swing, playful, elegant, can be danced to a lot of popular music
- Rumba, so sensual, and I like the slower pace
- Waltz, slow waltz, to popular or country music
- East Coast Swing, to Big Band music especially
- Foxtrot (especially to upbeat country music, as a Texas Two-Step)
Dances I Most Want to Learn
- Argentine Tango (very sexy, and you have to feel the music from a different culture)
- Salsa complex patterns, flowing one into the next
West Coast Swing, Rumba, Waltz, Salsa, Cha-Cha, Foxtrot, I love them all.
I love the music for Viennese Waltz, (Johann Strauss, gorgeous) but it’s so fast, I would need a lot of practice to do it well.
I want a place to live with a hardwood floor in the living room, for dance parties (for many people, or for just two…)